First Dental Visit Rockville MD & Washington DC
New Oral Surgery Patient Information
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Phone: Montgomery Oral & Facial Surgery Phone Number 301-468-0020
Washington DC Office
Phone: Washington Oral & Facial Surgery Phone Number 202-223-3391
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary information or card with you
- Obtaining insurance benefit information is time consuming. In many cases surgery cannot be performed on the first visit.
All patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.