Links of Interest
The following websites are provided as a resource for our referring doctors. This page contains hyperlinks to World Wide Web sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our referring doctors may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Montgomery Oral & Facial Surgery & Dental Implant Center does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites.
Jump to your section of choice:
Research and Library Links
- Cambridge University Medical Library
- MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oncolink – Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. The best starting place found for cancer information.
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – The Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a peer-reviewed medical journal that publishes original research in oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral pathology, and other related topics.
- New England Journal of Medicine
- British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Association of Endodontists – national organization representing the specialty of endodontics or root canal treatment.
- American Academy of Periodontology – mission is to advance the periodontal health of the public and represent and serve the members of the academy.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery, and more.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association – ADA Online – access to news, publications, and products and services related to dental health.
- American Medical Association – another useful site with links to consumer health information, vast AIDS information center, searchable database of more than 650,000 physicians
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
- International Association of Dental Research
- International Association for Disability and Oral Health – general informational brochure and quarterly newsletter information.
- National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) – contains news, general and membership information, links, and a forum.
- National Association of Dental Plans – NADP representative and recognized resource of the dental HMO/PPO industry with news, meetings, statistics and other resources.
- Oral Cancer Information Center – US based web-site
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
Implant Manufacturer Links
- Medscape – a general medical resource – US based